AB Linas is vertical integrated manufacturing company with following production stages: Yarn dyeing -> Weaving -> Finishing -> Sewing -> Packing.
Company is weaving pure linen and linen mix fabrics with jacquard and dobby weaving looms for garments, home textile or technical purposes, according to the customer’s preferred fabric technical characteristics and the desired colors. The width of fabrics 140-300cm (limited possibilities for wide width fabric), the weight of fabric 80-400gr/sqm.
Equipment: 60 weaving looms
Production volumes ~ 60 000 m/month.
Following finishing can be performed on our or client’s fabrics or products:
- Printing – flat printing up to 7 colors
- Softening – mechanical, chemical, Aero
- Preshrinkage – finishing to reduce shrinkage of the fabric
- Special finishes – see our SMART products
- Fabrics coating – one of the most exclusive finishes performed in the company; coating is the application of functional, protective or decorative layer on the surface of the material. By changing the fabric, chemicals or methods of coating, new exclusive effects with new application and new functions are obtained.
- Washing and dyeing of ready made items and garments.
- Yarn dyeing from natural fibers
7 yarn deing and 22 finishing equipment
Production volumes for yarn dyeing ~ 22 000 kg/month, for fabric finishing ~ 150 000 m/month
Sewing simple clothes and home textiles:
- Table linen (tablecloth, runners, napkins)
- Kitchen products (aprons, potholders, gloves, towels)
- Interior products (curtains, throws, pillows)
- Accessories (purses, bags, scarves, cosmetic bags)
- Products for sauna (robes, towels, pads on stools).
Equipment: 55 sewing machines
Production volumes ~ 78 000 pcs/month.